How To: Half-Up Half-Down
Steps to create this look
- Detangle wet hair with the Lady Jayne Tangle Pro Wet Detangling Brush.
- Section the top half of our hair and secure with a hair clip.
- Blow-dry hair and create medium waves using the Lady Jayne Small Porcupine Radial Brush.
Tip: Twist the brush as you blow dry for an even finish.
- Grab the top section of your hair and create volume by teasing the hair at the front and back with a Lady Jayne Teasing Brush.
Tip: Make sure to leave the fringe.
- Cover the teased section with your fringe and secure with a hair tie.
- Finish with a scrunchie.