How To: Baby Braids
Take your basic ponytail to the next level simply by adding braids.
Steps to create this look
- Detangle hair with the Lady Jayne Smooth & Knotless Detangling Brush.
- Grab a small section of hair from the top layers of your head.
- Start by braiding your hair, finishing with a plait and tightening the ends with an elastic.
- Loosen up the tight plait for a natural look.
- Brush hair into a ponytail using the Lady Jayne Premium Brush.
- Secure ponytail and braids with a strong hair tie.
- Finish the look with a scrunchie.